Share this!

Share |

April 17, 2009

Afraid?

I have had several moments in the last couple of months that tempted me to make a blog entry. However, I could not finish a post even if I started it. I do not struggle to gather my thoughts or express in front of a friend but when it comes to jotting them down in the blog, I find the passion missing. It is strange because these are things I feel strongly about. I had once mentioned that it is my nature of avoiding an argument that I keep certain things to myself. However, I resent this attitude of mine. Ironically, as I type these words, I cannot recall any issue that I want to talk about. Will tomorrow be any different?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Strangely enough I have the same experience. The whole day many ideas cross my mind which I make a mental note of to write in my blog. But when I sit down to write something at night all those ideas elude me. So I guess now it happens with many people.
Hey Anuradha how have you been? Haven't seen anything knew here lately...blogger's block? :)
cheers!

Mayavi said...

Hi Anuradha! Haven't heard from you since. How have you been? You have been quiet with your blog:)

Anuradha Exwaized said...

:) Mayavi, I will be back.

Mayavi said...

Hi Anuradha! Wish you a very happy new year ahead:) Since you wrote you were waiting eagerly for the next part of my London travails, I thought I'll tell you its up! Its a bit long though I must warn:D

Post a Comment